Saturday, December 4, 2010

My trusty lil sander


My trusty lil sander, originally uploaded by CidnieC.

Why are you using a hand held block of sandpaper instead of a much more efficient power sander you ask? Due to my tendency to be over enthusiastic about a project but not being 1/3 as meticulous as Mark I am not allowed near power tools. Hmph! No one is as meticulous as Mark. NO ONE!

I managed to get the sanding done without any blemishes, gouges or damage to the birch. This means that I will be allowed to use Mark's power sander in the future. Hurray!

I would like to point out to Mark that we have plenty of power sanders available in the shop and no, we do not need to purcahse another one and no, a power sander is not on my Christmas wish list. Yours will work just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment